PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

What building/what type of person.

asked by

2 Answers

2 votes
Best answer

You get it from the fisherman on route 209 near hearthome city's entrance. Hes in no building. Hes on the bridge right near the entrance.
Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Good_Rod#Good_Rod

answered by
selected by
4 secs difference
1 vote

Received from a Fisherman on Route 209 near Hearthome City's entrance(The fishing guru).

answered by