PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote

I used to own Pokemon Pearl, but I lost it, and replaced it with Soulsilver. Now, I'm remembering a few Pokemon that I miss, but only exist in Peal. RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE. Can I trade them from somewhere? In the trade center, I can only get Pokemon I've seen before.

I'm new to Pokemon, and I don't have any manuals. Can someone please tell me how to go about doing this, if there is a way?

asked by
edited by

1 Answer

1 vote

Well, there are a few Pokemon from Sinnoh region that people don't realize sometimes that you can get in SS. On Thursday, tune into the Pokemon March channel and listen to Sinnoh Sound. You can find Bidoof, Shinx, Budew, Buizel, Chingling, Bronzor, Chatot, and Carnivine. After getting the National Dex, you can catch during the Bug Catching Contest some Sinnoh Bug types. The Safari Zone, with the correct objects placed, will have Sinnoh Pokemon after the National Dex. Also after the National Dex some Headbutt trees have Sinnoh Pokemon. And some swarms are Sinnoh Pokemon swarms. Also,you are able to trade with your friends to get the Pokemon you want. For more info, go to:


answered by
Thanks man, I didn't realize that. However, there are others I want to get back- Roselia and Prinpilup for instance.

Is there any other way?