PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

You need a S.S. Ticket, which is given to you after you beaten the E4 and Champ. It's been a while since I got mine, but I think one of the characters at your house or at Olivine City gives you it.

answered by
selected by
no probs.