PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I know you can transfer GBA Pokemon into HG,SS and P/D/PL, but can you do it without these games? I also know of the poketransfer but I dont have any other Pokemon games for DS.

asked by

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

You can't go straight from R/S/E to B/W. You have to transfer them to HG/SS first.

answered by
selected by