Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

Where do you get the super rod in soul silver?

0 votes

I need a gyarados for my team

asked by

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

A bit to the south of the Route 11 entrance to Route 12 is a house. The man in there will give you the Super Rod.

answered by
selected by