PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote

I accidently put in masters division instead of juniors (spring friendly signup)Can I change this? Or do I have to battle grownups?

asked by

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

There isn't anything you can do about it right now. ( when I signed up I was suppose to be in the junior I am in master) when the comp. is over, you can call Nintendo to get the date of birth changed. The people in the masters division may be older, but the experience is the same in juniors.

I hope this helped!!!

answered by
selected by