Super training is not recommended if you want to seriously EV train. It's really just a bit of fun and you get some stones from it.
The fastest way to EV train requires:
- Power items
- High levelled Pokemon with a reliable multi-hit move (Discharge, Earthquake, Surf etc.)
- Exp Share
- Something with Fly
- Something with Sweet Scent
Horde training is the fastest way to EV train, and you are always guaranteed a horde with Sweet Scent (providing that you use it in a place that has hordes). So what you need to do now is:
- infect the Pokemon you want to EV train with PKRS (do that by just having a few random battles with said Pokemon next something that has PKRS in your party)
- equip the desired power item to your Pokemon you want to EV train
- fly to the place that has the horde with EVs that you want (see here; Nugget Bridge article)
- switch on the Exp. Share and lead with your high levelled Pokemon that has a multi-hit move
- walk in into grass/ cave and use Sweet Scent
- fight the horde that you want.
If you have Pokerus & Power item going, each horde will give 10+ EVs, depending on how many EV points the respective Pokemon give out.
Side note: I find sp. def is really hard, so sometimes I use the Pokeradar to chain Gothorita at the PKMN village.