PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I got EVs I don't want for my Pokémon so I want to take them away with berries but I have to grow some. Please help.


1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

>Reveived from the shop's owner in the Pretty Petal Flower Shop.
~ Bulbapedia

The Pretty Petal Flower Shop is located on Route 104, which lies between the Petalburg Woods and Rustboro City. Talking to one of the three sisters inside will result in the player receiving the Wailmer Pail.

selected by
I talked but still cant get it lol