PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by
edited by

2 Answers

1 vote
Best answer

Yeah its called the transfer lab you need two ds's though

answered by
selected by
1 vote

The transfer lab on route 15 allows you to permenantly transfer pokemon from HG, SS, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, much like the pal park. It requires 2 DSes as ninja said. On one DS you go to the transfer lab and start the process with the man in a labcoat. On the other DS, you use the download software settings and select the 6 pokemon you want transfered. They cannot know HMs and held items will not go through. Then a minigame plays in which you capture the pokemon. They appear in your PC box. You cannot move a pokemon from a GBA game directly onto Black/white. You need to use pal park on another ds game and then use the transfer lab.

answered by