PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I traded my Giratina holding the orb from Platinum to Soulsilver, but after checking my party, the Giratina wasn't holding anything. I checked Platinum and the orb was in my bag 0.0

I really want an Origin Forme Giratina in Soulsilver, so is there anything else I can do to get a Griseous Orb?


1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Nope. You'll need to access the Sinjoh Ruins in order to get a Griseous Orb. Although it isn't actually an event, you just need an Arceus. Of course, finding an Arceus is hard and only accessible via events, but if you manage to find an Arceus somewhere, you can use it to access Sinjoh Ruins and get a Griseous Orb. No specific Arceus is required to access the place.

Hope I helped. :)
Source: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/johto/sinjohruins.shtml

selected by
I don't have any Arceus' in Gen 4 :-: