PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

If I need something for it, how to get?

asked by
retagged by

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

Once you unlock Poké Ride, go to Professor Kukui's house/lab/demolition zone. Then, go south and left, to through the patch of grass. Charge to destroy the rocks. Proceed to Ten Carat Hill.

Source: I just did it.

answered by
Thanks! I just did it too lol.