PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

Need it to get porygon-z

asked by

1 Answer

0 votes

Dubious disc-Route 13, P2 Laboratory
up grade- Route 13, Route 15

answered by
Where is the p2 laboratory?
It's to the west of your hometown.  You need to surf there.  (I think the route is 18)