PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote
asked by

1 Answer

2 votes
Best answer

Theres 3 ways to get RageCandyBar

  • After the completion of the game just go to relic castle, the professur will give you a bar
  • In winter time, go to Icirrus City, where theres some snow mountains, theres a house anda woman will give you one
  • Its one of the rewards of the Royal Unova (Saturdays Only)
answered by
selected by