PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by

1 Answer

3 votes

You can transfer from HG/SS to B/W if you obtained them their, or transfer from a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald to a Gen IV game then to B/W. But otherwise it is currently only available as an event Pokemon in Japan.

answered by