PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote

Ya know, dat guy who re nicknames your Pokemon.

asked by
Wrong spelling. Did you mean "that" guy instead of "dat" guy?

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

Go to the house next to the Poke Mart in Eterna City. Talk to the old man and he will change your Pokemon's nickname.

answered by
selected by