Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

What do I do with the key item "Grubby Hanky" in B2/W2??

0 votes
asked by

2 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

You return it to the Cafe in Nacrene City.


I heard you return it to a person with a Patrat. That person isn't always there. From here.

answered by
selected by
lol. I beat you by TWO seconds.
0 votes

At the cafe warehouse in Nacrene city.

answered by