PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote

Just got my Keldeo but it wont let me change his form to resolute.


1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

Go behind Alder's House and interact with the Rock in Pledge Grove.
With Keldeo in your party.

selected by
I have done that but nothing will happen.
Then your Keldeo is a hacked Keldeo. It will only happen with Event Keldeos.
Ok. Thank you Mew.
Don't forget Keldeo has to have Secret Sword ;)
It doesn't have to. It can learn it upon interaction.