PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by

2 Answers

3 votes
Best answer

Unfortunately, you can not. You would have to use one of the Sinnoh games and trade for it. Same goes for the Pokemon like Magnezone.

answered by
selected by
2 votes

You can't, as Johto and Kanto do not have the appropriate Rocks for them to evolve. You need to trade from Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum in order to get Glaceon or Leafeon.

answered by