Meta Rate My Team PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

>A girl in Cerulean City will give the player a Bulbasaur if the starter Pikachu's friendship is high.

Head to Cerulean City when you have your Pikachu at a high enough friendship and a girl will give you one.


answered by
selected by