PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

If so, where is it? I need my level 25 espeon to have an STAB move, but he learns confusion at level 15 and I evolved it at level 25

edited by

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

HeartGold and SoulSilver
In a house in Blackthorn City, there is a man who will exchange Heart Scales for the use of his move relearning services. He is conveniently located in the same house as Johto's Move Deleter and a Move Tutor. Heart Scales can be obtained from destroying rocks with Rock Smash, and through using a Pokéwalker. They can also be obtained as a Pokéathlon prize for 1000 points on Wednesdays and Sundays or from a Pokémon that has Pickup and is at level 51 or higher.
/// Jofly

selected by
You are welcome!