PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I know that I need to bring the Gold Teeth to one old man in Fuschia, but I forget that and now I'm in One Island. But I cant go back to Fuschia or any other city. I need Strengh for catch Moltres. What should I do now?

edited by

2 Answers

1 vote
Best answer

You have to go in to the Safari Zone and get the gold teeth or whatever they are called. While you are in the Safari Zone you might as well go to the secret house in the end and get surf, then exit the Safari Zone. Then you have to talk to the Warden in Fushia City (his house is to the right of the Pokemon center) and he will give you strength.


Unfortunately going back and getting the HM is the only thing you can do.
I remember that happening to me :/

selected by
Oh sorry i didnt see this while i was writing my answer. I can hide my answer if you want
Happens to me soooooo so so much.
lol nah that's fine. Happens all the time xD
Such kindness sparking in the eyes of the DB users. Willing to help each other for eternity! :DDDDDDD
1 vote

Just head to the last portion of the Safari Zone and head south and you'll find the Warrens Gold teeth. Go outside the Safari zone and his house will be right beside a tree. Enter and give him his teeth and he'll reward you with HM 04-streangth. He also has a rare candy you can now access with streangth.

//Jofly Hope I helped