PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I want to switch to white forest in my black 2 game because I have beaten black tower and want to see the white tree hollow but I'm not sure how to get the key to change the city.

asked by
edited by

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

You must use Unova Link on the title screen to receive a White Treehollow key from a person who has White 2 and has it.

Source: Experience

answered by
selected by