PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

After you get HM Dive and Surf, head to the Abandoned Ship, east of Dewford Town. The Scanner will be inside. Next, take the scanner to Captain Stern in Slateport City, where you can exchange the Scanner for either a DeepSeaTooth or DeepSeaScale.

answered by
selected by
DerrpSeaScale xD
Scale is Gorybis Tooth is Huntail (Don't hate mah Speeling)