PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

First you need to make sure you have the balance badge, the one obtained from defeating Norman (your father). Then go to dewford town. Go to the house directly north of the Pokemon center. There will be a sign in front of the house that says dewford hall. Once you go inside, a man near the entrance who is against a wall will give it to you if you talk to him. The man has dark hair and glasses.

answered by
selected by