PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I wasted my ((earthquake)) on (Snorlax). is there a way to pass it to (poliwrath) by breeding or do I have to buy it with BPs?
P.S: I have ((heartgold))

asked by
edited by

1 Answer

2 votes
Best answer

No it's not. because poliwag (the first pokemon in poliwrath's evolution chain)is not compatible with earthquake.
So yes you have to buy it with BPs

answered by
edited by