PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I need it for my Pikachu but I'm not sure if I can get it anywhere. Some sources said it was a gen IV item and some said gen II; please help.

asked by

2 Answers

2 votes
Best answer

No you can't, you'll have to trade it from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

As for the sources saying Gen II and IV it was originally released in Gen II but Gen IV it was somewhat easier to obtain.

Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stat-enhancing_item

answered by
selected by
0 votes

You can only get one through trading a Pokemon holding one from R/S/E. In R/S/E there is a 5% chance of getting them on a wild Pikachu.


answered by