Meta Rate My Team PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I don't want to walk from Goldenrod city to New Barktown!
I also want my money from my mom.

asked by

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

You can get the HM for Fly from Chuck's wife after you defeat him. She is located around the outside of the gym.

answered by
reshown by
In Goldenrod, right?
Chuck is in Cianwood City
Come on!!!!!!!!! I'm only to Goldenrod!