PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I know I have to take them to a move tutor,but I don't know where.

asked by

2 Answers

1 vote

In Laverre City, in the house east of the gym, you will find this gentleman who will teach the moves, Grass Pledge, Fire Pledge or Water Pledge to compatible Pokémon.

Hope I helped!
Source: http://www.serebii.net/xy/movetutor.shtml

answered by
Thank you very much! :D
No Problem :3
0 votes

Theres a guy in a house that will teach it to elemental starters


answered by
yes,I wanted to teach it to my Typhlosion. Thank you :)