PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by

2 Answers

1 vote
Best answer

Go to Prof. Sycamores lab second floor.
Source and experience

answered by
selected by
0 votes

Well you can change rotoms forme in X and Y when you go to the 2nd floor of Sycamore's Lab in Lumiose City. There will be boxes on that floor that allow you to change its form.
Hope this helped :)

answered by