PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
2 votes

Im wondering because that will mean I will have to wait a long time to migrate and get a zoroark or zorua

asked by
migrate?wat is that?

2 Answers

0 votes

No, I think that you can do that since you entered Castelia City

answered by
0 votes

Well If you want Zorua and Zoroark so bad try unlocking the relocator which is given by The scientist located on 11F of the only building on the west side of the road connecting Castelia's fountain area with the gate to Route 4. And the relocator will only give you event pokemon like celebi and the legendary beasts.

answered by
what is the password