PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

When I press A on the far wall, the word "Water" in written in Unown symbols.

edited by

1 Answer

2 votes

It's a Water Stone. Water Stone

>The third chamber is accessed through Union Cave but requires a boulder to be moved. The far wall reads water.

>The hidden room will open if the player has a Water Stone in their inventory, though, in HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions, the player is required to select "Use" from the items menu while facing the wall for the room to open.

Source: Experience and Bulbapedia

No problem.