YES. Be Patient.
How Long To Wait:
These are the 6 stages of growth of a berry tree (in this case an Enigma Berry) - each of which lasts for 1/6th of the time the berry takes to grow.
Day 1 ------ 00:00 - 17:59 This is where you planted the Enigma Berry!
Day 1 -2 --- 18:00 - 35:59 The Enigma is sprouting!
Day 2 ------ 35:59 - 53:59 The Enigma's seedling is growing well!
Day 2 - 3 --- 53:59 - 71:59 The Enigma's trunk is getting bigger!
Day 3 ------ 71:59 - 89:59 The Enigma tree has buds!
Day 3 -4 --- 89:59 - 107:59 The Enigma tree is in bloom!
Day 4 ------ 108:00 - ... The Enigma Berry tree has Berries!
You can pick Enigma Berries after 72 hours - the tree will be fully grown after 108 hours.
How Many Berrys You Will Get:
A Berry's final yield depends on four essential factors:
- Base yield, made up of:
- - - - The Berry's minimum yield (when it is not watered or cared for)
- - - - +2 if the player used Rich Mulch
- Watering: the number of times the player waters the plant, multiplied by the Berry's watering value.
- Weeding: the number of times the player weeds the plant, multiplied by the Berry's weeding value.
- Pest removal: the number of times the player removes pests from the plant, multiplied by the Berry's pest removal value.
Enigma Berry Crop Yield: 1-5.
When To Pick The Berry By:
If any Berry plant is left untouched for a month after it has fully matured, it will become withered, but examining the plant will reveal a new sprout beneath it.