PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by
sorry its a stupid question but sorry again!

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

If by forme you mean Zen Mode then you need to have a Darmanitan with the Ability Zen Mode. It will transform when your HP drops to below half.

Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Zen_Mode_(Ability)

answered by
selected by
oh I knew that.......(^-^)'