PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
2 votes

I know that to get Jade Orb I need to show prof. Oak Groudon and Kyogre first. Do they have to be from from Embedded Tower or they may be ANY Groudon and Kyogre (eg. from Pal Park)?

edited by

1 Answer

4 votes
Best answer

No it can only be from ethier ss and hg

Are you sure?
Yes, it has to be. I brought a groudon from emerald to professor oak and he says it has to be from the embedded tower.