Meta Rate My Team PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
69 views

I have two Deerling in the nursery. One is female Summer form, and the other is male Autumn form. The male has its hidden ability, Serene Grace. I heard that males can now pass their hidden abilities down, but I haven't gotten a single Summer Deerling with Serene Grace after over 20 eggs.

asked by

1 Answer

0 votes

Im pretty sure that males have a 20% chance of passing down a hidden ability, I think females apparently have a 60 or 80% chance of passing down a hidden ability, not sure though. But thats probably why the chances are really small of getting a hidden ability from a male. Sorry if this is wrong and doesn't help :(

answered by