I came up with this combo while I was making a team in Showdown.
The team members I had were:
Aggron @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
- Head Smash (Main Damage + Fighting Type Coverage)
- Double-Edge (Alternate Damage)
- Aqua Tail (Ground Type Coverage)
- Any Other Move (Maybe HP Grass?)
Medicham @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
- Power Trick (Turn Aggron's great defense into an offensive force)
- Baton Pass (To pass Power Trick onto Aggron)
- High Jump Kick (If Damaging Moves are needed)
- Recover (So Medicham survives longer)
You start with Medicham and have him use Power Trick on the first turn (His Atk is higher than his Def so it is an increase to his defense). If the opponent uses a super effective or high damaging move, the Focus Sash allows you to survive until next turn. The next turn you Baton Pass the Power Trick to Aggron. Aggron has a Base Atk Stat of 110 so he will not be entirely defenseless if the opponent uses a Physical Attack. The next turn Aggron can use the great Base 504 Atk Stat with the 150 Power move Head Smash with STAB and a 1.5X Boost because of Choice Band (Altogether a Power of 337.5 with an Atk of 504). Because of Aggron's decent Defense and Special Defense Stats, He would be able to survive a few hits while causing major damage and let the rest of the team cleanup.
Also, I apologize if this is formatted incorrectly because this is my first post on here.
Edit: Here is the final team and my first battle with it: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-1138166163