--Via Mega Evolution
Via other Held items
-Kyogre (Blue Orb)
- Groudon (Red Orb)
- Dusk and Dawn Nezcroma (Uses Ultranecrozium Z)
- Cherrim (Harsh Sunlight)
- Castform(Any Weather)
Via some condition in Battle
- Darmanitan (Zen Mode Ability, below half HP)
- Meloetta (Uses Relic Song in battle. Only changes to Aria Form. Can't change back until Battle ends or faints.)
- Greninja (Battle Bond Abikity, causes an opponent to faint)
- Aeigislash (Uses Attacking moves for Blade form. King's Shield for Shield form)
- Zygarde (Power Construct Ability, below half HP)
- Wishiwashi- (Reverts to solo form at the end of a turn if below 25% HP)
- Minior ( Core to Meteor Form when sent out to battle or at the end of the turn and above 50% HP. Changes to Core form of below 50% HP)
- Mimikyu (Disguise to Busted Form if hit with an attack)
- Cramorant (Gulping Form- Uses Surf or Dive with at least 50% HP. Gorging Form- Uses Surf or Dive with less than 50% HP. Reverts to normal once hit with a move)
- Eiscue (Ice Face-> Noice Face. Hit with a Physical Move. Ice Face is restored in Hail)
- Morpeko- (Switches between Full Belly and Hangry Mode at the end of every turn)
- Dynamaxing. 3 Turns once you click the Dynamax option. Makes you grow large and increases HP stat. Lets you use Max Moves. Only available in certain areas like Max Raids.
- Gigantimaxing- Like Dynamaxing, but these Pokémon have access to an exclusive move. These are the Pokémon.
Urshifu both forms.
Note that Eternatus can Eternamax, but this unavailable except for that 1 battle. I may have missed 1 or 2, if I did, please comment.