PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

lets say traded to diamond as origin form

I do believe so!
He still won't be Origin form

3 Answers

3 votes

No. Altered comes in DP, Origin and Griesous Orb in Pt

1 vote

You could but in order to do that you would need to either use a cheat to get the item in Diamond or Pearl, or I think you can get it by trading a Pokemon in Platinum holding the item over to Diamond or Pearl. I'm not entirely sure about the second answer.

No, when you give Giratina the Griseous Orb and you enter the comunication room in the poke-center the Griseous orb is directly put in bag and Giratina becaumes the Altered form.
Oh right I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me, but I did say that I wasn't entirely sure about the second answer.
0 votes

you can get them in dimond,pearl and platinum at the stone pillar and turnback cave