PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by

2 Answers

2 votes
Best answer

Mystic Water: Johto: Cherrygrove City (Requires Surf), Ruins of Alph (Top Left)
Source: http://www.serebii.net/

answered by
selected by
1 vote

After you get Surf, go to Cherrygrove City and go to the left, where the water is. Surf across to the island. Talk to the person on the island. He'll give you a Mystic Water.

answered by