PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by

1 Answer

1 vote

You can't. You can get the Blue orb from Mr. Pokemon and catch Kyogre in HG but you can only get Groudon in SS.

Note: If you trade an SS Groudon to your game you can get the Jade orb to get Raquaza

answered by