PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
7 votes
asked by

3 Answers

–2 votes
Best answer

In a solaceon city beside pokemon center, there is a man that give you a heart scale if you bring a pokemon that he want... or, you can search it trough the game!

answered by
3 votes

You can either go to solaceon town and show the pokemon the news

guy asked for or you go underground they are quite common so it

won't be too hard.

answered by
2 votes

You can go find some underground or as wobuffet33 said.

answered by
Ok... thank you... :)