PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote

I really want these 2 awesome TM's, can you find them in heartgold? NOT AT THE BATTLE TOWER though, I'm saving my BPs


1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

I'm sorry, only available at the Battle Frontier shop in HG/SS. However, a way to get Bulk Up or Calm Mind is to get a Pokemon that learns it by level up, and then breed it onto another Pokemon.

I answered the question/comment.