I wrote a full response and I accidentally closed the page...
I'll rewrite my main points because I'm running short on time now:
1) Coalossal's EVs --> 176 = 172 EVs (Speed) + 76 HP --> 68 HP + 4 DEF + 4 SP.DEF. Consider Earth power
2) Urshifu is fine
3) Changed Dragapult's spread, Wolfe glick's spread, lives Tapu Fini Moonblast, Sucker Punch from Urshifu, LO Airstream for Landorus-T. Light Screen is fine, I also hate clicking ally switch.
4) Kartana/Zapdos/Grimmsnarl loses to Trick room and Clefairy + Hyper Offense. Quick calcs: (I had an entire explanation behind this)
252 Atk Life Orb Dragapult Max Phantasm vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Dynamax Zapdos: 156-185 (46.9 - 55.7%) -- 75.8% chance to 2HKO ---- 100% to 2HKO after defense drop.
+2 252+ SpA Coalossal-Gmax G-Max Volcalith vs. 252 HP / 76+ SpD Eviolite Clefairy: 147-174 (83 - 98.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Volcalith damage (Comes down to rolls)
252 SpA Life Orb Spectrier Max Phantasm vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Dynamax Zapdos: 172-203 (51.8 - 61.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Against Glastrier + Clefairy, you have to use Kartana (Glastrier beats Coalossal with quake, kills Zapdos, Steelspikes Grimmsnarl, lum berry cures Will-o-wisp). However, it is very simple for the opponent to switch Incineroar in and your match up becomes risky.
Against trick room (Incineroar + Dusclops), you have no answers.
5) Because of #4, I first added Incineroar + Amoonguss to beat Incineroar + Dusclops:
Incineroar @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 228 HP / 4 Atk / 116 Def / 140 SpD / 20 Spe
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Parting Shot
Because you didn't use safety goggles Dragapult, Safety goggles Incineroar makes up for it.
Amoonguss @ Coba Berry
EVs: 244 HP / 156 Def / 4 SpA / 100 SpD / 4 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rage Powder
- Clear Smog
I hate speed ties and hence, the 4 Spe investment, Clear smog is to prevent Tapu Fini from setting up but it's largely subject to your preferences.
Lastly, I chose AV Celesteela:
Celesteela @ Assault Vest
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 36 HP / 4 Def / 180 SpA / 36 SpD / 252 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
- Air Slash
- Flash Cannon
- Meteor Beam
Because it does really well against Clefairy + HO, trick room sweepers, etc. Coalossal covers for Electric and fire as well (+2 252+ SpA Coalossal-Gmax G-Max Volcalith vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dynamax Regieleki: 322-379 (103.8 - 122.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO). Celesteela is also really good as a 2nd mode.
6) Don't fixate yourself on completing the fantasy core. It narrows down your options when it comes down to teambuilding. Most teams don't have a complete fantasy core anyway.
Hope I helped!
PS: Sorry I couldn't post the entire explanation, I'm really kicking myself because of that. It was really fun rating your team because it also led to me discovering the core Incineroar/Amoonguss/Celesteela. Hope you have fun with the team!