PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
4 votes
asked by
edited by

3 Answers

5 votes
Best answer

To get Mewtwo, you must use Pal Park to transfer it. Mew is the same, although you are also able to transfer it from My Pokemon Ranch, which is a WiiWare. To get the Mew, you must have 999 Pokemon on the ranch.

answered by
Then trade her an egg. I was surprised that she wanted any egg, but she did.
2 votes

Only through pal park and trade.

answered by
0 votes

If you mean Encounter then NO!!

answered by
edited by