Meta Rate My Team PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

Just need it!!!

asked by
EXPN card ?

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Go to Lavender City in the Kanto Region. Then go inside the Radio Tower. Talk to one of the guys standing by a sign, and he will give you the expn card.

Machine Part

answered by
selected by
but before that, you have to fix the electricity thingy
How and where I can do that???
In Cerulean city gym, team rocket grunt hid the electric part of something. Its not easy to find it so search it in the internet for help. After you find it, you take it to the president where zapdos lived in RBY, and also where zapdos comes out when you get 16 badges