PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by

1 Answer

0 votes

You must breed Pokemon to get Gible with Outrage and then evolve it.There is no way you can teach Outrage to a garchomp since the move cannot be taught by a move tutor in Diamond

answered by