PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I just want to get in Pal Park.


2 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

To migrate Pokemon to SoulSilver you have to connect the Gameboy cartidge to the other slot at the bottom (this is limited to DS Lite and stuff). Then you have the option to migrate certain Pokemon from the GBA version into the DS version.
PalPark is at Fuchsia city and once you have chosen to migrate certain Pokemon you can go in and capture them

GL and hope I helped!

selected by
Darn, I don't have a gameboy
D: Damn. I want that best answer. xD
Solumni you have enough points! Jarjar can beat you :P
:D (filler)
No, I just want to reach 2,000 points. I can flog JarJar in my own time. :P
0 votes

You will need:

  • Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen or Emerald. (Game Boy Advanced Game)
  • Your SoulSilver game.
  • Nintendo DS or Nintendo DS Lite.

Insert your Game Boy Advanced Game in the GBA slot at the bottom of your Nintendo. Insert your SoulSilver game in the DS chip slot.

Turn on your game, and arrive at the blue selection screen. (Where it says what you want to do, i.e. Mystery Gift, Continue Saved Game etc.) Look at all the options, until you find 'Migrate from (game in GBA slot)'. Migrate the Pokemon you want to migrate. (Remember, these Pokemon cannot be holding items)

Now, go to Pal Park in your SoulSilver game (Fuchsia City, where the Safari Zone once was) and start catching your migrated Pokemon!

Hope I helped. :)