PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote

I want to name my Pokemon something else. D;

edited by

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

In Camphrier Town right after Lumiose City you will find the Name Rater in the Pokemon Center.

Source: Personal Experience

selected by
Oh nice. I'm near there. <:1
Just remember that you have to be the OT.
What do you mean with OT?
@Shedninjaslasher--- it means that you have to be the official trainer (the trainer who caught the pokemon)
Oh ok...