Meta Rate My Team PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
5,587 views

I just noticed that I don't have any male Litleo. I am playing Y. I have been looking for wild ones & so far 8 out of 8 that I have found have been female. Does this mean that Y only has female ones or is this just a fluke? I'd hate to have to rely upon the predators over at the GTS.

PS: Dear Pokebase, I know you get a lot of people who cant spell for bleep but please don't force me to phrase my heading in the form of a question! It forces me to then go & reword what I'm trying to say in unfitting ways!

asked by
It blows my mind too, but, Litleo is most likely to be female. BUT MALE PYROAR IS MORE WELL KNOWN!

1 Answer

1 vote

Firstly, your title is fine, I'm sure.

Secondly, the reason this is happening is because Litleo has a 75% chance of being female, and only a 25% of being male.

Mathematically, the next 24 Litleos you get should all be female, but that's all literally an educated guess.

But yeah, it's still possible to get a male Litleo. Don't worry. :3

Hope I helped. :)
Source

answered by
What do you mean when you say the next 24 should be female? That doesn't make sense.
Thanks for your answer!
I've only been in the Pokemon world for about 5 months & I thought I might be missing some kind of obvious thing, or not have gotten the memo about version exclusives or something.  
Ok thanks!  Now I am off to go get violently mugged at the GTS.