Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

Breeding female starter in ss?

0 votes
201 views

Hey I've been trying to breed my male lvl 48 Meganium with a ditto to get a female chikorita and so far after 30 attempts now they've all been male, am I just extremely unlucky or am I doing something wrong?

asked by

2 Answers

0 votes
 
Best answer

you are unlucky

but not so unlucky. you see: meganium and its family has a 87.5% chance for being a male and a 12.5% chance for being a female, so its normal to struggle with getting a female chickorita. 12.5% means you should usually get it after something like 10-15 attempts in average, but its really hard to get. you aren't doing anything wrong and there is no way to increase the chance of breeding a female starter
source

answered by
selected by
–1 vote

You're unlucky.There is a chance you can get female chikorita.

Source: Experience

Hope I helped!

answered by